AristocratMember Since 12 Aug 2010
Offline Last Active Feb 24 2012 05:59 AM
- <nachotastic> you know what it feels like when you're running away from a rampaging machine of destruction
- <DWSR> Google has it in their mission statement to "Do no evil"
<DWSR> (Unless it's really really convenient.)
- <cathode> MACscr|lappy - do you even know what RAID stands for?
<cathode> Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks
- <nachotastic> thats like how i felt
<nachotastic> except it was a mirror match and shouldn't go that way
- <Raitaki> what's SWR
<Sacrieur> Sex with Reimu
- <Rorec|Work> raid 0, the 0 stands for the number of files you get back if one drive fails lol
- <Grey_Matter> I can see the boot menu come up before the heatsink finally starts spinning
<JoeK> we got a code red, spinning heatsinks
<cathode> your heatsink is spinning?
<cathode> yeah that's a code red for sure.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 567 (0.56 per day)
- Profile Views 2,831
- Member Title DoujinStyle Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Aristocrat hasn't added any friends yet.