9 replies to this topic

#1 Kreton

☢ CAUTION ☢

• Members
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Touhou and more ;)
    Feel free to ask.

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

I blabling about this may times. And finally, here it is!

KAMUI ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH!!!

FUCK YEAH ? FUCK YEAH!

What you need ? Game in version 1.10. SITER SKAIN's download page for Kamui is down, so I made a mf mirror for patch 1.10.

And now...

English Patch Download

Have fun.

It's version 1.0, and IT'S NOT PROOF CHECKED. Most probably it will be updated (ya know, xmas, new year... Less time to work, etc.)

#2 Aisha

DoujinStyle Member

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 10:43 PM

Fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work on this. ;)

#3 Lin

soup

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • Interests:hot gams

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

ooh nice one!

sup

(adopted ds chaps: capensis and karuface- adopted loli: nazrin)

#4 ViperAcidZX

-Lousy Artist since 1991-

• Members
  • 1,560 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Anime and Manga, Art, Music, Touhou, RPGs, Shoot 'em Ups, Patchouli, Luste Teuber, Exelica, Lolis who are awesome, et cetera, et cetera...

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

Ah yes, thank you very much! ^^

- My YouTubeMy deviantARTMy Gaia OnlineMy Beat Hazard ThreadMy Doujin Soft Collection ThreadMy Doujin Review Thread -

Posted Image

What? I wanted seconds.

Adopted Lolis: Luste Teuber (Rosenkreuzstilette), Exelica (Triggerheart Exelica), Luca (Trouble Witches NEO!), Shizune (Izuna), Rami (Keio Flying Squadron)

#5 Kreton

☢ CAUTION ☢

• Members
  • 2,396 posts
    Feel free to ask.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

If you have any suggestions, write them here. I need to send patch to QC so probably there will be small changes. So, any suggestions may be included in 1.1 ver.

#6 ViperAcidZX

-Lousy Artist since 1991-

• Members
  • 1,560 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Anime and Manga, Art, Music, Touhou, RPGs, Shoot 'em Ups, Patchouli, Luste Teuber, Exelica, Lolis who are awesome, et cetera, et cetera...

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

Well, can you change the main menu font from the Tron one to the one used in the Options?

- My YouTubeMy deviantARTMy Gaia OnlineMy Beat Hazard ThreadMy Doujin Soft Collection ThreadMy Doujin Review Thread -

Posted Image

What? I wanted seconds.

Adopted Lolis: Luste Teuber (Rosenkreuzstilette), Exelica (Triggerheart Exelica), Luca (Trouble Witches NEO!), Shizune (Izuna), Rami (Keio Flying Squadron)

#7 Kreton

☢ CAUTION ☢

• Members
  • 2,396 posts
    Feel free to ask.

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:39 PM

Yeah. I can do it. It was a joke but since it looks good, I leave it just like it was. But ok, I change them.

#8 Aisha

DoujinStyle Member

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

To be honest, it seems to me like the text in screens like this stands out too much. It's too bright and rounded; kind of gives a high-res on top of low-res look. I was wondering if it were possible to blend it in with the background text box a bit, although I don't know how difficult that would be. This, in my opinion, is perfect because the text looks like it was put in by Siter Skain themselves.

#9 Kreton

☢ CAUTION ☢

• Members
  • 2,396 posts
    Feel free to ask.

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:51 AM

It's too hard to do this. I have only 256 colors for use. On each graphic, transparency has different color. Let's keep this one like it is. Afterall I spent lot of time to make everything looks the same including messing with messages lenght.

#10 Riskbreaker23

D$'$ Bl4ck $w0rd$m4n

• Members
  • 1,896 posts
  • Interests:Doujin & Video Games, Boxing, Soccer, Music, Pizza, Bars and of course Girls!

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

Awesome!!!!!
Proud Member of the Hakurei Shrine Club

Proud Member of the Food Appreciation Society

" The world ainít all sunshine and rainbows. Itís a very mean and nasty place, and I donít care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ainít about how hard ya hit. Itís about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users